Welcome Fay-El Families to the
Fayetteville Elementary Home & School Association (HSA) Website !
Please also follow us on Facebook - Fayetteville Elementary HSA or email us at email@example.com with any questions/suggestions.
A Little About the Fayetteville Elementary HSA....
We are a group of dedicated parents (like you) who have volunteered our time for the enhancement of our children’s Fay El experience. We are like a PTA, but without fees, dues or memberships. All parents are invited and encouraged to be part of the HSA! Our primary objective as an HSA is to provide our school with funds, programs, resources and services that will enrich and maximize the educational experiences of every child. In addition to providing equipment and materials for the classrooms, the HSA also funds and provides support for Field Trips, Classroom Parties, After School Activities and many other programs.
Our goal is to make school a fun and loving place for students, teachers, staff and create a welcoming Fay-El Community for all!
2021-2022 School Year Accomplishments
What a year! The Fay El HSA (Home & School Association) is so happy that we were able to revive many of the HSA Programming that enhance the academics and culture of the Fay El community. Look at all we accomplished in the 2021-2022 School Year!
With your support, the HSA:
• Hosted a variety of afterschool and in-school enrichment activities, including arts and physical education programming, Reading BINGO, student banking, field trips, activity nights, drive-thru trick or treat, and classroom parties ($5,440)
• Celebrated our school's incredible staff, teachers, bus drivers, custodians, and volunteers, including luncheons and special treats throughout the year ($4,405)
• Purchased two Gaga Ball Pits to be installed soon ($4,183)
• Purchased a new playground swing set, to be installed later this year ($5,087)
• Funded some of Fay El's most cherished traditions, including purchasing supplies for the upcoming Field Days and organizing and paying for the Fourth Grade Celebration ($1,750)
• Provided up to $75 to each teacher in reimbursement for purchases to create an engaging and welcoming classroom environment for all students ($1,500)
Total investment this year: $22,365
Here's a look at some of our fundraisers:
• Gertrude Hawk fundraiser: $6,041
• Afterschool programming and t-shirt proceeds: $5,317
• Book fairs: $2,788
• Square 1 Art: $2,615
• Donations: $2,436
• Save Around the City Books: $1,504
• Teacher experience raffle: $1,219
• Syracuse Crunch Fundraiser: $810
• Volunteer hours: PRICELESS
Total funds raised to support HSA programming: $22,730
Thank you again to all of Fay El’s amazing volunteers. NONE of this is possible without volunteers! We hope to offer all of the above + more HSA programs in the upcoming 2022-2023 School Year.
We love and welcome new volunteers and ideas with open arms!
Please help out when/where you can!