Welcome Fay-El Families to the
Fayetteville Elementary Home & School Association (HSA) Website !
We are in the process of updating our website and hope to be able to offer all of the below shortly! Please also follow us on Facebook - Fayetteville Elementary HSA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/suggestions.
- Register to access the HSA tools/info
- Volunteer for events we will be having
- Register/pay for clubs/events
- Purchase spirit wear online
- Load our smart phone directory app on your Android or Apple device
- Plus so much more!
A Little About the Fayetteville Elementary HSA....
We are a group of dedicated parents (like you) who have volunteered our time for the enhancement of our children’s Fay El experience. We are like a PTA, but without fees, dues or memberships. All parents are invited and encouraged to be part of the HSA! Our primary objective as an HSA is to provide our school with funds, programs, resources and services that will enrich and maximize the educational experiences of every child. In addition to providing equipment and materials for the classrooms, the HSA also funds and provides support for Field Trips, Classroom Parties, After School Activities and many other programs.
The following is a list of planned 2021-2022 programs, which would not be possible without the HSA:
- The Welcome Back Ice Cream Drive-Thru
- Fall Afterschool Programs including Yoga & Fall Fun & Games
- The Book Fair
- Pumpkins at the Playground
- The Halloween Drive Thru Trick or Treating
- Classroom Parties
- Spring Afterschool Programs
- Author Visits
- Field Trips
- Bingo Nights
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon & Gifts
- Activity Nights
- Family Fun Night
- 4th Grade Celebration
- And much, much more!!
Our goal is to make school a fun and loving place for students, teachers, staff and create a welcoming Fay-El Community for all! We are all able to do this with the help of Volunteers and various fundraisers throughout the year (Gertrude Hawk, Save Around Books, Book Fairs, Square 1 Arts, etc).
We love and welcome new volunteers and ideas with open arms!
Please help out when/where you can!